Together Behaviour Consulting
We are dedicated to providing quality behaviour intervention services for children with autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders in the Central Okanagan.
We aim to provide an ethical, compassionate and effective therapy based on the science of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA). We offer a collaborative and family-centred approach as we believe that the best outcomes for children and their families comes from working together.
- Individualized and meaningful programming, based on the unique needs of each child and family
- Teaching in the natural environment using a play-based approach
- Prioritizing safety and transparency
- Teaching functional skills for increasing quality of life
- Using evidence-based practices
- Emphasizing family involvement and collaboration with other professionals
We recognize and respect the diversity and uniqueness of families and children and provide individualized approaches to goal identification and service planning.
High quality services
Marie Sleboda, M.Sc., BCBA
Marie is a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) and a certified therapist in the Early Start Denver Model (ESDM) with over 12 years of experience working with toddlers, children and teens from 18 months to 18 years…